You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

'Mericas Pastime Dynasty League- S4-Drafting
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy/Sim/GM Leagues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
husker_vikes3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crab1106 wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
Looking to blow up my team with everyone available except Bryce Harper. Goldy, Lindor and Scherzer will be expensive if interested

You're 10-0, why would you blow it up?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

crab1106 wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
Looking to blow up my team with everyone available except Bryce Harper. Goldy, Lindor and Scherzer will be expensive if interested

When you're up 100+ points by Thursday just about every week sometimes you make moves to stay active.
biggio7

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread not being in the baseball one hurts cause I forget about it sometimes. I have no idea who is actually paying attention or around either. I've set up my trade block but I don't think many others have. It makes trades difficult.

Nevertheless, I'm looking to make trades regarding anybody on the roster not named Trout or Correa. Yes, even willing to listen on Donaldson.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillsGuy82 wrote:
crab1106 wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:

When you're up 100+ points by Thursday just about every week sometimes you make moves to stay active.

Wow. What a horrible problem to have. I feel so bad for you.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggio7 wrote:
This thread not being in the baseball one hurts cause I forget about it sometimes. I have no idea who is actually paying attention or around either. I've set up my trade block but I don't think many others have. It makes trades difficult.

Nevertheless, I'm looking to make trades regarding anybody on the roster not named Trout or Correa. Yes, even willing to listen on Donaldson.

I've asked to have it moved. I was told it couldn't be. Maybe one of the mods in the league can help with moving it to a more convenient spot?

Red Sox, Pistons, Tar Heels Basketball, Crimson Tide Football, Bruins Hockey, Tottenham Hotspur
*Adopt a Sox: Andrew Benintendi*
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

husker_vikes3 wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
crab1106 wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:

I'm not really looking for sympathy. I made a post about wanting to make some deals. Crab asked why and so I answered.

Not sure why you're acting like a snarky little girl over this ?
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I_GET_SAX wrote:
biggio7 wrote:

I've asked to have it moved. I was told it couldn't be. Maybe one of the mods in the league can help with moving it to a more convenient spot?

Maybe just start a brand new thread in off season ?
husker_vikes3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillsGuy82 wrote:
husker_vikes3 wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
crab1106 wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:

I'm not really looking for sympathy. I made a post about wanting to make some deals. Crab asked why and so I answered.

I mean, take a step back and look at how your post comes off.

"My team is way too good. I'm bored. I'm 10-0 and my matchup is decided by Thursday every week. It's so horrible. I need to makes trades just to stay interested because my team is so awesome that it bores me."

I thought it was kind of obvious how people could be a little bothered by that, but sorry if I'm being "a snarky little girl" for calling you out on it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

husker_vikes3 wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
husker_vikes3 wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
crab1106 wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:

"My team is way too good. I'm bored. I'm 10-0 and my matchup is decided by Thursday every week. It's so horrible. I need to makes trades just to stay interested because my team is so awesome that it bores me."

I thought it was kind of obvious how people could be a little bothered by that, but sorry if I'm being "a snarky little girl" for calling you out on it.

Why are you even weighing in with you're memes and snarky comments anyways ? If you have an offer I'm all ears man
husker_vikes3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillsGuy82 wrote:
husker_vikes3 wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
husker_vikes3 wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
crab1106 wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:

Why are you even weighing in with you're memes and snarky comments anyways ? If you have an offer I'm all ears man

Nah, I'm good. Have fun with your boring team.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too many injuries this year for me. Looking to trade vets for young players.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy/Sim/GM Leagues All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40
Page 40 of 40

Jump to: