You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Nacho Simulation Football League (S13 - TACO BOWL POSTED!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy/Sim/GM Leagues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheKillerNacho wrote:
El ramster wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
RuskieTitan wrote:
TheKillerNacho wrote:
Owner hall of fame updated:
http://thekillernacho.blogspot.com/2013/01/nsfl-hall-of-fame.html

I like the color coding for active owners.

I do too.

Started 3-13. I'm 22-12 since.

Tanker..

But youre the one who benefited from his 3-13 season.... you inherited that team

And I closed out this season 4-1 after a 5-6 start.
Tk3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheKillerNacho wrote:
Taco Bowl XIII is here, my friends. Yes, it's a bit early due to me having a very busy morning tomorrow, but the deadline has passed anyway so there is no use in keeping this in any longer. A rematch of Taco Bowl X, can the Direwolves finally get a ring or will the Saints win their second in just four seasons, dropping Tk3's Taco Bowl record to 0-3? The link is below....
https://youtu.be/7p0iIMaf8dQ

GameDoc: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B08oiM02qC8KM0V2V21HRE5JbDg

I will be updating the Owner Hall of Fame page either today or tomorrow, stay tuned for that.

We'll also be starting the Season 14 thread soon as well, probably somewhere in the second week of May. Please hold off on trades involving players until then (or at least remind me when the thread is created).

Good stuff.

3 fumbles were hurtful. I think there were 4 turnovers combined in about a 3 minute game stretch.

I was stopped several times on 3rd down in opposing territory, I thought that might cost me.

My team won on 3 big plays to be honest. The PR for TD, the deep TD to Crabtree, the late INT by Ogletree.

And, in general, an excellent defensive game by the crew.

GG waffles. You are a formidable GM in this league.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheKillerNacho wrote:
In the meantime, I've decided to see if there is any interest in this: For awhile now, I've awarded an extra keeper tag to teams willing to give up a home game for an international game. While the Burrito Arena has been an adequate home for the Taco Bowl, in order to raise some funds for the league, Zombie Roger Goodell proposes that he offers the hosting of the Taco Bowl to an owner willing to give up one keeper tag. Like international games, only one owner will be selected if multiple sign up. They will lose one keeper tag, but Taco Bowl XIV will be played in their stadium. If that team is lucky enough to advance, they will receive their full homefield advantage modifier for the Taco Bowl. Of course, they'd still have to get there. To sign up for this, simply post saying you want to in this thread. The deadline for signing up for this will be when the Season 14 thread is created. If there are no takers, I'll just drop the idea and the Burrito Arena will remain the site of the Taco Bowl.

Keep in mind this just for Taco Bowl XIV. Another chance to host the next Taco Bowl will be available at the end of next season.

TACO BOWL HOST SIGNUPS:
  • No one.. yet

Which year's tag would I be giving up?

Is it the tag preceding the season, or is it a tag following the Taco Bowl?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tk3 wrote:
TheKillerNacho wrote:
In the meantime, I've decided to see if there is any interest in this: For awhile now, I've awarded an extra keeper tag to teams willing to give up a home game for an international game. While the Burrito Arena has been an adequate home for the Taco Bowl, in order to raise some funds for the league, Zombie Roger Goodell proposes that he offers the hosting of the Taco Bowl to an owner willing to give up one keeper tag. Like international games, only one owner will be selected if multiple sign up. They will lose one keeper tag, but Taco Bowl XIV will be played in their stadium. If that team is lucky enough to advance, they will receive their full homefield advantage modifier for the Taco Bowl. Of course, they'd still have to get there. To sign up for this, simply post saying you want to in this thread. The deadline for signing up for this will be when the Season 14 thread is created. If there are no takers, I'll just drop the idea and the Burrito Arena will remain the site of the Taco Bowl.

Keep in mind this just for Taco Bowl XIV. Another chance to host the next Taco Bowl will be available at the end of next season.

TACO BOWL HOST SIGNUPS:
  • No one.. yet

Season 14, would be paid at the same time the new thread goes up

Nacho Simulation Football League
Tk3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheKillerNacho wrote:

Good stuff.

Seeing my win% makes me regret the couple of seasons I mortgaged away for the future.

It will take FIVE 12-4 seasons to bring that up to 60%, but that is the goal. To be 60+% by the end of S17.

Wanna get in that rarefied air with Ruskie and Khodder.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheKillerNacho wrote:
El ramster wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
RuskieTitan wrote:
TheKillerNacho wrote:

I do too.

Started 3-13. I'm 22-12 since.

Tanker..

But youre the one who benefited from his 3-13 season.... you inherited that team

lol i know.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tk3 wrote:
TheKillerNacho wrote:

Good stuff.

Seeing my win% makes me regret the couple of seasons I mortgaged away for the future.

It will take FIVE 12-4 seasons to bring that up to 60%, but that is the goal. To be 60+% by the end of S17.

I have to go at least 14-2 and win it all so I'll be 42-27 overall. Laughing
Tk3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheKillerNacho wrote:
Tk3 wrote:
TheKillerNacho wrote:

TACO BOWL HOST SIGNUPS:
  • No one.. yet

Season 14, would be paid at the same time the new thread goes up

The home field advantage is sweet, but the cost is very steep considering the moderate likelihood of getting there.

I feel like it would take some serious smugness to go for it.

Count me in. Reykjavik is interested in increasing their tourism and I have 23 tags so let's roll the dice.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
Tk3 wrote:
TheKillerNacho wrote:

Good stuff.

I have to go at least 14-2 and win it all so I'll be 42-27 overall. Laughing

The more seasons you play, the harder it is to move the needle. My suggestion is not to tank. 10-11 wins year in and year out is doable (that's how Ruskin and khodder did it)

If you throw tanking into the equation you need a bunch of 12-14 win seasons to offset it. I regret it tbh

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm at 45% not bad? considering what Jamies and Zeke will become.. That's easy going up IMO.. 68-83 is not bad at all.. I dig it.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
I'm at 45% not bad? considering what Jamies and Zeke will become.. That's easy going up IMO.. 68-83 is not bad at all.. I dig it.

Your team has very nice growth potential. I like it more than most tbh.

If Jameis has a strong 2017, it could be a big deal.

I think you need to get your hands on a true #1 WR though. I don't think it can be overstated how important it is to have a monster QB-RB-WR trio that you carry over year to year for 10 tags.

Donald/Bowman/Kam is a strong defensive trio also, I think Jameis progressing in 2017 and landing a top 10 WR is the key to pushing your team next level.

Moderator - MVP
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Tk3. Thought I had a shot this year, but man my defense sucked. Thought trading for Harrison Smith was smart - Not so much. I think I'll forever regret not upping my trade offer for Brandon Graham.

Sidenote - Feel Robbed of an MVP for Ingram in the All-Star Bowl. A TD and 5 ypc on 12 touches. Stupid coaches just didn't get him enough of the footy,

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tk3 wrote:
TheKillerNacho wrote:
Taco Bowl XIII is here, my friends. Yes, it's a bit early due to me having a very busy morning tomorrow, but the deadline has passed anyway so there is no use in keeping this in any longer. A rematch of Taco Bowl X, can the Direwolves finally get a ring or will the Saints win their second in just four seasons, dropping Tk3's Taco Bowl record to 0-3? The link is below....
https://youtu.be/7p0iIMaf8dQ

GameDoc: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B08oiM02qC8KM0V2V21HRE5JbDg

I will be updating the Owner Hall of Fame page either today or tomorrow, stay tuned for that.

We'll also be starting the Season 14 thread soon as well, probably somewhere in the second week of May. Please hold off on trades involving players until then (or at least remind me when the thread is created).

Good stuff.

3 fumbles were hurtful. I think there were 4 turnovers combined in about a 3 minute game stretch.

I was stopped several times on 3rd down in opposing territory, I thought that might cost me.

My team won on 3 big plays to be honest. The PR for TD, the deep TD to Crabtree, the late INT by Ogletree.

And, in general, an excellent defensive game by the crew.

GG waffles. You are a formidable GM in this league.

Good game indeed. I hate ending the season on that note, but it was a very nice run.

You too are one of the best GMs doing it in my eyes and hopefully we meet again and get a Cowboys/Steelers type rivalry going in the Big Game....

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RuskieTitan wrote:
TheKillerNacho wrote:

Was actually for my own sanity. It seems every year I miss updating/adding someone so I highlighted them so I could count and make sure I did 20. Laughing

Nacho Simulation Football League
Gmen4ev

Location: Founder and Chairman of the He-Man Oline Haters Club.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

khodder wrote:
Congrats Tk3. Thought I had a shot this year, but man my defense sucked. Thought trading for Harrison Smith was smart - Not so much. I think I'll forever regret not upping my trade offer for Brandon Graham.

Sidenote - Feel Robbed of an MVP for Ingram in the All-Star Bowl. A TD and 5 ypc on 12 touches. Stupid coaches just didn't get him enough of the footy,

I'll take that Harrison Smith guy back.

Can't spell Gen without Glen

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy/Sim/GM Leagues All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next
Page 48 of 50

Jump to: