You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NFL Birth Month ATD - Rd. 1 - Zihuatanejo v Canton

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy/Sim/GM Leagues
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who would win?
Zihuatanejo
63%
 63%  [ 12 ]
Canton
36%
 36%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 19

RaykwonDaChef

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 3:25 pm    Post subject: NFL Birth Month ATD - Rd. 1 - Zihuatanejo v Canton Reply with quote

Who would win in this head to head matchup?

Those of us with Co-gm's, please do the honorable thing and don't both vote for yourself.

Really would appreciate posts/comments on your choice.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My opponent is built to stop the run. Marino air raid would destroy them. They don't even have a fourth corner

Also my tackles should be switches sides wise

Bobby Bell is one of the best cover backers of all time and can wipe out Gronk. Woodson can easily take out Larry,

Every single starter on my team is in the hall of fame who aren't a NT or fb (who don't make the hall of fame anyhow). I guess Smith isn't there yet too but he's still active

40 percent of my opponents offensive line and his entire mlb core are absent from the hof. Especially troubling is how the mlb are responsible for covering the greatest te of all time in Tony Gonzalez. Hampton won't get in either but he's a NT so that's expected.

Basically this. While my opponent has an awesome pass rush, we have a great group of quick twitch route runners and the fastest release in pro football history with Marino. There's holes in this back seven and we would exploit it while the offense is solid, there's a slight advantage for me in the WR /CB battle that'll let me key in on the run
Supersuavesky

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zihuatanejo seems like it's more well rounded to me. Rodgers has suitable weapons in the passing game but there's still a sufficiently strong running game if need be.

Defensively? The front seems a bit stronger to me. Having Taylor and Watt line up on the same side would be a nightmare scenario.

At least George will leave Indy soon.
MKnight82

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted Canton. They have arguably the greatest QB of all time, one of the top 3 TEs of all time, and the all time leading rusher in NFL history. I just think they outscore their opponent.

Bruce Allen is a snake and should be fired.
RaykwonDaChef

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zihuatanejo advances 12-7!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy/Sim/GM Leagues All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: